GRAYCO AND RIVER’S EDGE APARTMENTS RULES & REGULATIONS
The following Rules and Regulations have been established by management and are considered an Addendum to your Lease Agreement. Failure to comply may be grounds for termination of the Lease Agreement.
Residents shall be responsible and liable for the conduct of all their guests. This conduct also includes, at all times, the entering and exiting of the building.
Requests for maintenance should be made by phone or in writing to the Rental Office. Please do not give verbal requests to the maintenance men. All work orders are processed from the office. Regular maintenance hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Emergencies include fire, no heat, no water, running water, appliances not working and lock outs. If you need service after hours, please dial 780-0555, then leave your phone number and your call will be returned as soon as possible. Failure to report maintenance problems promptly may result in back-charges to the tenant.
Please keep all halls free of debris as to ensure safe entrance and exit in case of emergency.
- RENTERS INSURANCE:
Management strongly recommends that residents secure rental insurance. You are responsible for obtaining an Apartment Dwellers policy to insure your personal belongings.
- WINDOW TREATMENTS:
Blinds are furnished for all units and must remain in place at all times. However, residents may add a valance or place curtains or draperies over the blinds providing the exterior of the curtain is either white or off-white. This is to maintain uniformity to the exterior of the building.
- TELEHONE AND CABLE HOOK-UP:
Telephones and televisions may only be placed at previously wired locations. Additional drilling, cutting or boring for wires must have the written consent of management before work begins. This work, after approval, is the sole expense of the tenant.
Waterbeds are allowed subject to management’s approval and proof of Renters Insurance is provided.
- SUN DECK:
All rules posted on the sun deck must be followed as part of the lease. NO children under the age of 18 will be allowed on the sun deck unless continually supervised by an adult. NO alcohol is permitted in the common areas.
No goods or materials of any kind or description, which are combustible or would cause a fire risk, shall be placed in or around lockers at any time. Items stored in lockers are the sole responsibility of the tenant and Landlord will take NO responsibility for any item damaged or stolen. Landlord also reserves the right to inspect lockers at any time, without notice.
Residents shall not display any signs, exterior lights or markings on apartment.
All balconies must be kept clean and clear of any storage items and must promote positive curb appeal.
No pets will be allowed without the expressed WRITTEN APPROVAL of Management AND the execution of a Pet Addendum. A pet fee will be assessed at the rate of $25.00 per month. No visiting pets allowed at any time.
- LAUNDRY ROOM:
Please remove clothes from the machines promptly. Do not use tints or dyes. Please help keep the laundry room clean and report any malfunctions to the office or maintenance.
If you misplace or lose your mailbox key or security key, there will be a $15.00 charge for replacement.
- No major appliance, i.e. air conditioner, dishwasher, etc. may be installed in any apartment without the expressed written consent of the Landlord. There will be an additional charge, per month, for the use of this appliance.
- Management reserves the right to make such other rules and regulations, from time to time, as may be deemed needful for the safety, care and cleanliness of the premises and for securing the comfort and convenience of all Tenants.
RELEASE OF SECURITY DEPOSIT IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING PROVISIONS:
- Full term of the lease has expired.
- Sixty (60) days written Notice of Intent to Vacate must be sent to the home office BEFORE the 60 days begins. The 60 day period commences on the first day of the month following receipt of notice.
- Any damages to property, beyond normal wear and tear, will be deducted from the security deposit.
- Entire apartment, including range, refrigerator, bathrooms, cupboards, etc., are to be clean and all rubbish removed.
- No unpaid rent, late fees, legal charges or damages are due.
- All keys are returned and a forwarding address is provided.